Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Service Learning 2008

Last year I was in the mural group. In this group we had to come up with a mural to represent our school and what we are about. However we couldn't put a mural on the building we have now because we do not own it. So this year I'm not sure about what I want to do with my school. But I do know for my independent service learning I would like to work with my Grandfather Pastor Francisco Vega at his Missions office. I want to help him in any way I can, because I love what he is and has been doing. Pastor Vega has been on many missions trips to Africa and have brought much hope to the children and people of Africa. He also teaches them about God's mighty ways . He doesn't only work with children in Africa, he also runs bible school and other programs for kids in the inner city. Here they could have fun but also learn about God. I would enjoy being apart of that.

No comments: